I’ve recently been introduced to Rosegal, and as the sun is finally shining, I thought I’d put together a wishlist of short mini dresses, as it’s time to flaunt your legs! Rosegal have a wide variety of short mini dresses to suit all shapes, sizes and styles.
I know, florals for spring, how ground-breaking, but it is a trend that comes back around every year. Rosegal have flowery dresses in an array of different colours. A personal favourite is the shimmery purple
- Green Sweet A-line Printed Short Sleeve – £13.86
- Purple Floral Fit and Flare – £21.12
- Deep Blue Mini Floral Corduroy A-line – £20.57
- Colormix Fitted Short Floral – £11.91
Everyone loves a bit of sweet, delicate crochet in pretty colours. I really love the layered gingham dress.
- Trendy White Short Sleeve Hollow Out Embroidered Floral Pattern – £10.07
- Black Lace Crochet Chiffon – £16.83
- Plaid Short Sleeve Lace Panel – £20.31
- Dark Red High Waist Short Dress with Lace Panel – £27.90
Exposed shoulders was a big trend last summer and it looks like it’s set to return this year too. The navy blue one looks super comfy.
- Blue Loose Fit Cold Shoulder Short Chiffon – £10.40
- Black Mini Off The Shoulder Flounce – £10.86
- Backless Halter Short Striped – £12.89
- White Chiffon Polka Dot Wrap – £12.30
Rosegal also do Plus Size ranging from XL to 5XL which equivalate to UK sizes 16-22. I’m a big fan of the grey cold shoulder dress.
- Grey Plus Size Cold Shoulder Stripe Casual – £14.23
- Black Sheer Plus Size Sheath – £18.79
- Colormix Plus Size Short Sleeve Was Painting Mini – £11.04
- Azure Double Layered Plus Size Mini Lace – £17.87
Would love to hear your favourites in the comments below 🙂
* I made this wishlist in exchange for free products from Rosegal, but rest assured, all words and opinions are my own 🙂 Be sure to check back to see what I ordered!